Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Looking forward to Fall


Fall is my favourite time of the year. And although I know it won't last long and will be swiftly followed by the cold and snow of Winter, I look forward to the gorgeous colours and crisp weather that Autumn brings.

 It's still unusually warm here in England and I spotted this beautiful butterfly while my daughter was having her riding lesson and although I only had my phone with me just had to take a snap and share it with you.

Those colours make me want to go and update my fall wardrobe...




I can't wait!


What's you favourite season?

B x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post
    really nice
    i enjoyed this
    For more information dial Google Telefoonummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo, mijn naam is Jantien Salden. Ik woon in Utrecht, Nederland, en werk als een. Ons bedrijf biedt de beste technici om u te helpen met HP-printerproblemen. Ons bedrijf biedt de beste service tegen tijdbesparende kosten. Ons technisch team lost elk probleem snel op. Als je een probleem hebt met de printer, bezoek dan onze website bellen HP Printer netherland

    ReplyDelete